Add me on twitter baby....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Puppy...Love


Tell me why at 8:54 a.m. I see my dogs curled up together. Now, I understand that dogs do that to keep warm but its hot out... I am starting to wonder if they have the "jail bird" syndrome. I guess they are saying, "there are no bitches (female dogs) around and you are turning me the hell on"...they're both male dogs.




Now, I can not base this on one instance but there are a slew of other examples.




Like the time when I seen them sniffing each others asses...I thought that was like a little mating ritual; I digress. Maybe it is a way of saying hello or sumthing. But I know that they are not licking each other's penises (is that right) for nothing. They have urges just like us and I think they are about to release a whole lot of tension...Lol, I'm sorry but that is just funny to me.


Homosexuality has been observed for more than 1,500 animal species, and is well documented for 500 of them.


Look it up!







No comments:

Post a Comment